- Find as many words as you can before the time runs out.
- Find words in the board by following paths of letters up, down, left, right, or diagonally, with no repeated tiles.
- Submit words by keyboard simply by typing the word you see. The word should become highlighted on the board. Submit the word by pressing Return.
- Submit words by mouse or touch by clicking/touching and dragging across the letters of the word. The word will submit automatically when the drag is ended.
- Sum the point values of all tiles in the word and apply any word multipliers to find the total point value of the word.
- The point value of a tile is shown in the upper right of the tile.
- Blue tiles are worth more points than normal tiles of that letter. They have a built-in point multiplier which is already factored into the point value in the upper right.
- Red tiles provide a multiplier for the total point value of the word. The multiplier value is shown in the lower left of the tile. More than one multiplier can apply to the same word, if the word passes through several red tiles.
- At the end of the round, compare your score to the scores of other players and teams. Click on other player and/or team names to view the words they found.
- All players play the same board at the same time. All players in the game at the end of the round will be shown in the scores list.